Top Ten Tips for Beautiful Skin
Is Beauty Skin Deep?
The answer is yes and no. It's a paradox, isn't it? True beauty begins from the inside out. Don't you wish there was some way to "wriggle your nose" and regain that soft skin you had as a child? Well, until someone comes up with the true "Fountain of Youth" we are stuck with what we have.
The best route to healthy skin is to take care of what you have. Sounds simple, doesn't it? The truth is that your skin takes a beating from the environment every single day. Here are some of our favorite tips for keeping your skin fresh and healthy:
1. Stay hydrated and do it with plenty of water! That doesn't mean soda, caffeine or any other type of liquid even if it is low cal. Soda (even diet soda) has a high concentration of sodium. Sodium retains fluids. You need fluid that will hydrate and flush your body free of toxins. Make sure you are drinking at least 8 glasses a day!
2. Protect your skin from harmful ultra violet (UV) rays. We all love the sun. We love being in it and we love having a beautiful tan. The truth is you can poison yourself with too much sunshine. UV rays cause skin cancer and if that isn't bad enough it causes your skin to age faster than it should contributing to unsightly wrinkles. If you must play in the sun, make certain you are using an adequate sun screen. Don't leave home without it!
3. Apply your sun screen even if you only make a quick trip to the grocery store. Yes, you can get harmful UV rays even while driving your car!
4. Keep your skin clean. Use a soft warm cloth. Skin does not require scrubbing. You will do more harm than good if you do.
5. Exfoliate dead skin cells every night.
6. Create your own facial masks. Here are a couple of excellent masks that you can create with ingredients right from your kitchen: Oatmeal mask: Mix oatmeal with skim milk and apply. Eggs: A raw egg yolk makes an excellent face mask. Try adding a little honey to the egg yolk for a change of pace. Mayonnaise makes another terrific face mask and will leave your skin feeling very soft
7. Use an antioxidant cream. You are bombarded every day with environmental toxins that attack the surface of your skin. In fact most damage to the skin can be attributed to free radicals. When you expose yourself to toxins like air pollution free radical production increases. Apply an antioxidant cream to your skin before applying your sun screen.
8. The best cure for wrinkles is to never have them in the first place! If you are like most of us, you didn't listen to your Mum when she tried to tell you to stay in the shade, stand up straight and stop squinting!
9. Stop shaving your legs and use hot wax. Much gentler on your skin.
10. Mix up a tablespoon of brandy along with a smashed up peach and apply to your face for twenty minutes then rinse. Makes for a great summer facial.
To sign up for our free newsletter, visit http://www.be-prepared.naturalremedies4u.com
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Brow Lift Information
As you age, your skin becomes slack and loses its luster. You develop wrinkles and your face can look sunken in.
Do You Want To Look Ten Years Younger?
Do you want to look ten years younger?Here are twelve beauty tips that are guaranteed to work, if you follow them *all*. There's no point eating fresh fruit and vegetables, and then smoking like a chimney!1.
Smoking, Can it Harm My Skin?
Yes it can harm it in several ways. Here are more reasons to quit smoking now.
Contacts, What a Dream
It all started when I was in second or third grade. Before going to bed every night, my parents and I would read together, usually a chapter or two from a book I couldn't yet manage on my own (the Chronicles of Narnia stand out most in my memory).
Tanning Beds: A Brief Intro
You look great, work out every day and have a fit body. Beyond that, you crave for that golden bronze look, the look that would send the opposite sex into a tizzy.
Cosmetics Giant Touts Beauty, Power of Hyaluronic Acid
Cosmetics giant Estée Lauder has jumped on the hyaluronic acid bandwagon with the release of its high-end "Perfectionist" skincare products, the CP+ Correcting Serum and the Correcting Concentrate for Lip Lines.In recent months, several beauty products containing hyaluronic acid (also known as HA) have flooded the market, ranging from vitamin supplements to injections.
Cheap Colored Contacts Non Perscription are Fun and Easy to Buy Online
The Internet has provided an ideal forum for discovering cheap colored contacts non perscription. This is an especially promising opportunity for those who know how to exercise caution online, and can distinguish a quality site and a good deal, from those that only appear to be offering something special.
Blinded by the White?
Washington DC-By J. S.
Dont Let Your Kanji Tattoo Get Lost In Translation
Thinking of getting a kanji tattoo or kanji jewelry? Then arm yourself with this information before you buy anything. It may be the difference between being cool and national humiliation.
Plastic Surgeons: Texas
The decision to enhance the body by surgical alteration is a weighty one. There are many dilemmas facing a person who wishes to undergo cosmetic surgery some of which include financial reasons, social reasons, fear of the procedure itself and the pain of recovery, but not the least of which: how to locate a trustworthy doctor.
Buying Wholesale Salon Equipment
Buying salon equipment from a wholesaler is one option to consider when opening a new hair, nail or tanning salon. Wholesalers of salon equipment typically offer many different styles and brands of equipment because they don't specialize in one particular brand over another.
Spray Tan Basics
With more and more of us understanding the serious consequences of suntanning, we are looking for alternatives. Remember the first self tanners that hit the shelves many years ago - wella you became instant carrot orange.
Long Hair and Updo Hairstyles
You have long hair and you are ready for an updo or "long hair" service and you go to a full service salon and what - they don't offer "long hair" service. Guess its not so full service after all.
Sugar Sweet Beauty
In the self-care and beauty industry, the latest craze is to include sugar in skin care products. If you search the internet you will find everything from sugar body scrubs to sugar hair removers.
Color Contact Lenses - an Easy Way to Change Your Look!
Want to change something about your appearance? How about your eye color? You would be amazed how eye color affects your image. Find out what color contacts can do for your appearance and see how to get the best out of themColor contact lenses optionsEnhancement contact lenses are designed to enhance the color of light eyes.
Getting Rid of Cellulite - The Best Anti Cellulite Creams, Treatments and Remedies
It is estimated that about 95% of all women have cellulite. That is a staggering number, and seems almost impossible to beat! We are lucky enough to live in an age where cosmetic and "nutraceutical" technology is becoming so advanced, getting rid of cellulite is becoming easier, more affordable, and faster.
A Review of Popular Sunless Tanning Products
When the weather starts to warm up and the days get longer, we are all drawn outdoors to enjoy the sun. Many will recall seemingly endless hours outdoors, soaking up the sun's rays without a care.
6 Ways to Destroy a Beautiful Complexion
Women (and men. too) spend billions of dollars trying to make their complexions look great.
Color Toric Contacts - Good News for People with Astigmatism
If you have an astigmatism it doesn't mean that you are stuck with wearing glasses. These days there are special contact lenses, called "toric", developed specially for people with astigmatism.
Unique Fun Contact Lenses - How To Stand Out In A Crowd
Unique fun contact lenses are what will make you stand out from your friends. Since special effects contact lenses are created for cosmetic purposes, they come with a power of 0.
|home | site map|